Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Autobiography

Who am I?

I'm a student at Shippensburg University. My major is Communications/Journalism with a Print Media emphasis. Currently based in Harrisburg, I was born in New York state and grew up in New Zealand.

I'm exploring the field of communications, and although I'm not certain which career path I'd like to pursue, I chose the print media emphasis because I thought that solid writing skills would be important in any communications position.

I'm a creative person who is energized by ideas, who likes to make connections between seemingly disparate areas, and who relishes the challenges of problem-solving and strategy development.

Why am I here?

To learn the web stuff. On the "computer". The computer-web stuff. I don't have much background in this.

No comments: